Thursday, December 23, 2010

almost Christmas...

Just a quick post..no major activities, obviously, but have been walking more and even did "laps" around the tennis court while the kids were riding thier bikes in on the court. I even ran down the driveway to my car at a job I was doing. didn't hurt, but didn't want to push it either. I can not believe I am goign to say this but I can't wait until I can run again!!

my eating has been okay, but not totally on track. It is okay, and with the stress of Christmas, work and getting some junk out of my place, I am a bit scattered!

My bodybugg needs to be renewed, and so I am waiting until January 1st to renew because the schedule and plan will be set and I will be able just really focus!! I am excited to share the journey with all of you, and can't wait to learn more from all of you too!

Oh, a wonderful family that I worked for was so thoughtful!! They gave me some gifts, and one was a gift card for a spa so that I could pamper myself. Well, my goal for 70 pounds is a massage, so that is when I will use it! IT's nice to have a goal set and not have to think about the cost of that goal. Thanks Lisa and Matt!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment