Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the superstar....HOSS!!!!

Do you remember me talking about Hoss from the cruise? Well, he has a blog now, and he has been talking with Marco Borges and Jillian from the cruise...so, you have to check out this post!!!

http://www.22daysnutrition.com/blog/2010/12/28/thanks-hoss-keep-up-the-great-work/

Hoss's web address to follow, I can't wait to read it!!
https://newhosscity.wordpress.com/


Today just the pets and a short work day and a bunch of errands. I planned on going to my team meeting, but unfortunately with this weather and the work schedule along with a location change, I didn't make it. When that happens, it puts me in a sad mood, and I wish that I was able to make it there. Instead, I have focused on writing here, letting you know what's going on with me. I went to whole foods and got a japanese egg plant that I grilled (on my grill pan) along with onions and potatoes. They were all a delicious dinner!!!

Well goodnight! Tomorrow will be another day that I am making sure I do something for me before I do a bunch of work. I will be goal setting in the next few days and will post them so that you can see. I will also need a lot of support and suggestions from all of you to help me reach those goals. My hip doesn't have much pain unless I sit for awhile. I will be starting slow with the exercise, but the food will be totally on track, and my meal times are already planned out with my new schedule. I feel that next week will be a great success. I know that this month has not been the greatest, and I feel that I have lost muscle mass, but I know that even though it will be like starting over with the exercise, but I know that I am up for the challenge and I know I will make my goals and dreams a reality!

Thanks for sticking with me on this journey, your feeback and encouragement has been more helpful than you will ever know!!

Learning and growing into a healthier me!
~Cindy Lou

1 comment:

  1. Lou, you are just too cool. Thank you for all of your kind comments over the last couple of months. ...and Rock Star? Hardly. I'm just the opening act for YOU!

    ReplyDelete